visitor views

25.9.09

SITE MAINTENANCE FOR NEW BLOG: THE MAVERICK DIVA. COMING SOON!


City Of Flowers no longer exists, My Newly named blog: The Maverick Diva is on an introspective of fashion and lifestyle.


I wanted to revise my new blog into something focused on a specific purpose. A blog that actually benefits my readers. We all know we love dressing up, and T.M.D. blog will guide many people into making wise and bold fashion statements through their outfits. Wearing a fierce outfit can only be fully appreciated with a fierce confidence. Being fearless, fashionable, and happy is key. And I intend to lay out this new blog by specifically advising people on dressing up and having a wicked sweet time doing it. My readers will use what they learn from my blog and give themselves opportunities to strut their stuff. duh. and relating to my readers is important because there aren't enough blogs out there that do that. Sooo using my credible experience, i will give a helpful hand to those who want it. email me, ask me questions on fashion dilemmas, EVERYTHING!


im excited, and you better be too. lets all be DIVAS together. and i guess DIVOS for the guys?

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW NAME, I SPENT GRUELING HOURS TRYING TO THINK OF SOMETHING CATCHY AND FIERCE. bamm!

email me @: themaverickdiva@yahoo.com


coming soon:

videos

offering my readers a full day of shopping with me!

My outfits of the day features

posting up exclusive events happening around the area

advice on putting a twist to mass trends

thrift store shopping features

DIY

fashion do's and dont's 

street style shots

new jewelry line, and vintage store

and moree!!


XOXO 

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!