visitor views

9.1.10

jethro cave makes me want to roll



so i was supposed to go check out the dark, brooding, sexy new vampire film, DAYBREAKERS but i ended up not going. but the whole idea of vampire flicks that are more mature and violent and well definitely more adult just gives me the goosebumps(in a good way). 
and i JUST came across this brilliant new video from contributing editor
which is just up my alley on how dark my fascination is with this realm. its super hot!
i just want to put on cross earrings and rock the black lipstick like a goth goddess.


(oh and ethan hawke. ive always had a crush on you.
always. since i was ten.
yes, i had a lot of emotions as a young child. ACCEPT IT.)


so back to the whole purpose of this post *cough cough*
JETHRO CAVE. the mans man, the ladies man, the man around town.
watch the video. theres nothing much i can tell you other than JETHRO makes my heart pound like crazy. hot hot man.
enjoy! 


My Baby Rocks Me With One Steady Roll from joostvandebrug on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!