visitor views

23.3.10

the crafty girl



I will be selling DIY eco-friendly accessories at a fashion show booth at Saddleback in South Orange County this thursday, they are looking so cute! stop by if you live around the area. And I am also currently working on a final collection for my fabric dyes class! It's gonna be a really urban type of minimalist dress collection. every dress is gonna have a kimono shape, but there will be a different installation of a contrasting fabric from which I dyed in class. I'm trying to go for a very edgy yet minimalist yet different shapes and all that jazz!
these are just a few of the inspirations I've been getting:


XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

2 comments:

  1. AWH. THIS JEWELERY IS AMAZING! & yes, all caps was necessary. :)


    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. melanie we should be besties!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!