visitor views

8.7.10

R.I.P.P.E.D.


Over exaggerated large fits, ripped tees, loose knits, black... all grungy meets goth meets biker girl gone loco. It's coming from everywhere: from nasty gal super loose knit/transparent sweaters, to the DIY extremely ripped tees and layered over with other ripped tees, to the new jeffrey campbell line for this coming fall that has got me wanting to get me a harley bike and ride with an old bearded man to a kick ass bar where I can walk in slowly with my stud wrist bands, ripped band tees and big tall AWESOME JC boots!
THE MORE DRAPE THE BETTER! PREFERABLY MONOCHROMATIC AND THE ITEM OF CLOTHING MUST BE RIPPED IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER, OR BE PRE BOUGHT RIPPED/RUINED/MADE-AWESOME! BUT I SAY GIVE THE DIY METHOD A TRY. YOU GOT TO GET AN OLD THIN KNIT TOP AND SLOWLY STRETCH IT OUT TO CREATE A LOOSE KNIT EFFECT.


XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

1 comment:

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!