visitor views

1.12.10

OUTFIT CHANGE DAY 7: SWEATER TIME


It's cold and I enjoy walking around like a bum but on one condition...i get to wear a comfy amazing sweater! k? K! 
1. all ive been wearing lately are big sweater. thats it. i dont give a shit about anything else. no thats a lie. i care about my shoe selection as well. 

2. my jewelry collection is growing more massive by the minute. and did i forget to mention that IM even jealous of how amazing my antique jewelry collection is starting to becometh?!

3. did you see my new wedges?! they only cost me 30 bucks. and they are like 7 inches tall, leatha straps and super comfortable! i wear them almost every day

4. did you all notice how long ma hair is getting(i just meant to type "MY" but im so ghetto i subconsciously typed "MA"


 WEARING: TJMAX SWEATER, LOADS OF ANTIQUE/HINDU/WITCH-Y JEWELRY, URBAN RENEWAL SHORTS, THRIFTED TOP, AND FOREVER 21 7 INCH WEDGES!!


xoxo maverick diva



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!