visitor views

25.2.11

lay off the color


Black and white photos are the best. why? well because there is no color to distract you. Color is great but there is a sense of timelessness in black and white photos. You tend to focus more on simplicity, shapes, design and patterns when color isn't involved. The beauty of monochromatic style! here are just a couple of shots that I cant get enough of, just a couple. Most of these photos are androgynous which is something I seem to be encapsulating in my everyday life nowadays, well actually its always been in my life. I just find androgyny so sexy! dont you?







XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics!! I really love black and white photos...
    Thanks to follow me!!
    xoxo

    htp://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!