visitor views

19.3.11

inspirations: moon, crystals and stars


Last week I spent over an hour at barnes and noble reading a stack of books all pertaining to witchcraft, holistic health, crystal healing, palmistry and astrology. It intrigues me all, thats it. And lately, I have been intrigued with crystal healing, I purchased a book and still have yet to test it out. Raw crystals are expensive, hopefully the ladies at Tushita Heaven give me a discount cause they already know me from my constant visits. One last thing, check out Pamela Love's new collection. ITS BRILLIANT! its far greater than I ever expected! She blows my mind! The raw minerals, the stars?! its all a witch needs to look that much more legitimate. right? Well I got to go, I am due for a tarot card reading. havent done one in a while. Lets see how this week ahead is going to treat me. 









XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PHOTOS WHEN MODELS STANDING IN THE LINE, and have this cosmic earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Passion/127087060700971

    FASHION PASSION!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!