visitor views

7.4.11

made with love


listen up! I started designing jewelry again like a mad woman. I sit at home making necklaces all day long instead of going out. I have already posted some up on my etsy store and more will come soon! Some are pricey from all the thread wrapping I did with my own two hands and some are reasonable. I love them all so much that I can't decide which ones to keep for myself and which ones to sell. I just finished a killa piece that will be glued to my body forever because I love it that much or I'll sell it fo millionz. not really. but definitely fo the rich kids who can afford expensive jewelry. 
I sought inspiration from a lot of things, mainly industrialism, culture and a lot of it from everywhere, minimalism and summer. It just seemed fitting to do pieces that were bold in colors.
Trust me, these necklaces were crafted with love. promise, cross my heart. 




CHECK THEM ALL OUT HERE: MY ETSY STORE

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

4 comments:

  1. Idea for all our free time: weekly craft nights with a romcom, food + you making these and me making knitted animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of your necklaces woman! The Pink Lady necklace is sooo stunning as well!

    XoXoX
    http://leftonboise.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last necklace is so pretty!!
    very nice post :)
    i followed you of course
    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!