visitor views

2.4.12

Nevarii Store Launch

Big news! my really close friend, Elsa has launched her Online Boutique!!!! 
Her online boutique is Nevarii.com and it launched on March 23rd so you may now go, shop and purchase bitches! 
For the moment, Nevarii is strictly clothing and accessories but the website has promise to expand to more than just wearable fashion. If you like trendy and chic clothing then this is your newest place to shop online. Nevarii brings everything from transparent polka dot blouses to statement feather earrings and what makes it more desirable is that the prices are amazing! Completely marketable to fashionistas on a budget (I'm including myself in this demographic). New pieces will be flowing in constantly, because Elsa does all the buying herself and I promise that the clothing is to die for because she's got a pretty impressive background in the fashion industry. Here are a couple of pieces I have my eye on. My first purchase is gonna be the denim button down and stay tuned cause I'll be doing a DIY tutorial with this Nevarii top soon!
Be sure to click the link below to take you to the online store: 
http://www.nevarii.com

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

1 comment:

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!