visitor views

17.4.12

Roaming

So all I have for you guys in this post is a compilation of my latest instagram photos because my life has been going 100mph these past two weeks. I have big news! I am now working in L.A. for a great company that manufactures clothing for women and I have become the ultimate information sponge. The job has a lot of responsibilities, a lot of work, a lot of fun, a lot of crazzzy stuff and a lot more other stuff. It's all too exciting. Anyways, this is my most recent instagram feed, if you follow me then you are quite aware of my latest adventures. I have been spending a lot of time in Los Angeles, trying to find an apartment and trying to get back into the crazy rhythm of this city. I'm commuting for now and it's killing me softly. I need to find an apartment pronto. And let me just say it was not this hard to find a decent apartment for a decent price. Man times have changed in a matter of just two years. Until next time...whenever that will be.


MY INSTAGRAM USERNAME IS: MAVERICKNESSA

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

5 comments:

  1. It's so hard to find apartments anywhere decent these days! I'm in Long Beach, but its definitely easier here than in Orange County!

    So who are you working for in LA? I've been looking for potential internships in the Fall... so many opportunities in the LA area!

    xxx
    Skyler

    http://www.velvetveil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. vanessa, what's you instagram user name? i wanna follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your instagramness!Tell me if you find any good deals in LA. Looking forward to getting together with you soon!
    xoxo Linds
    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i found a place!!! Im moving in this week! ahh so we def will have to get together soon :)

      Delete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!