visitor views

2.2.10

MORE VINTAGE!


working my bootay off right now. weighing my packages, getting photos all set to post up, getting my etsy account ready for many things. my space is a disaster right now. 

but i wanted to give the buyer a cute package, so im packaging my stuff with old floral packages, vintage ribbons and lace, and possibly a free little gift and thank you note. i want EDIE GARDENS to be a place of love! but here are a couple more shots of vintage mm. so so good. listening to fleet foxes, florals all over my room, and and and i found a big huge bag that was hiding in my trunk filled with unwanted, BUT quality vintage that i think many people will love and adore. these items need a new home and a new journey to embark onto. 


1st photo: geometrical pattern cardigan. right out of the 1960s and from old school SAKS FIFTH AVENUE. oh so yummy. so divine!
2nd photo: 1960's turtle neck, 3/4 sleeve paisley blouse. what more can i say? its radical, its psychedelic! 

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!