visitor views

23.6.10

jewelry syndrome




It only seems appropriate to do this post now that i'm on a compulsive search to find medieval/chain dangling/bunching of the necklaces/armory-like jewelry...look at previous post. a monster was triggered in me and now I want more. dont you? It's become a domino effect. One thing triggered my want for all this chain-armor-bondage type jewelry which now led me to crave some studded crown headpieces which then has led to an obscene obsession of debating whether i should spend large amounts of money to purchase wicked sweet jewelry on OAKNYC.COM . This is far too much items/photos to post in one sitting so I will be back for more.


  

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

1 comment:

  1. i dont really wear jewelry but that man with all that bunched up gems and chains is just too cool not too like

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!