visitor views

21.7.10

OUTFIT CHANGE DAY 5: SUMMER PRINTS


I'm typically not one to jump for that "islander" type of looking print, or better said, "Tommy Bahama" kind of look but when I saw this dress at goodwill years back I couldn't help but admire the shape and structure it gave off. sooo...I HAD to give it a try! As I tangled my way into the dress, I played around with it, tied it, scrunched it and just saw the versatility it had and had to get it! Its a floor length dress but since summer is super hott this year I pinned it, tied it and draped it a bit and made into a shortie. 







WEARING: vintage dress, retro super future sunglasses, somewhat self made jewelry and Burberry heels

XOXO MAVERICKDIVA

3 comments:

  1. Your dress looks fab! The print looks fab on you!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting in these pictures if fabulous. I love the print on the dress. It is great.

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress, I love how you altered it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!