visitor views

12.10.10

camel love


oh hello camel colored minimal/neutral/sunkissed outfits! how i love you so. I've been mad obsessed with all the neutral one tone camel outfits going on for fall. I can't get enough of it, its just too classic. its minimalism at its best and that touch of 70s just kills my heart with love. I even unconsciously bought a bunch of camel colored things at goodwill the other day without actually specifically hunting for it. i guess i just gravitated towards it with my subconscious saying "vanessa, thats what you need for fall, thats what youve been looking for your whole life!"


xoxo maverick diva

2 comments:

  1. that top picture is pretty darn close to perfection. i know just how you feel...gray and i have a similar relationship :)

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!