visitor views

25.1.11

Like I've mentioned before, working at Zara has it's perks. like seeing a firstlook/first pick at the new shipment AND also seeing the new coordinating pictures of what is to come the next seasons. and my oh my am I a happy woman. spring/summer is starting to sneak up on us. 

I've been lusting over hints and subtle touches of RED these past couple of months and I've also been lusting over Miky from MIKYSCLOSET AKA http://www.feedyourstyle.com/. She is totes on board with me with RED accents. Red never goes out, but red is usually used as a maja color in outfits, not as subtle accents and I think thats why i love it so much because its a quiet approach to a color that is known for its luxury, sensualness and boldness. 

But back to what Zara has in store for all of you. There are collections coming this way with HINTS of red pieces and they are great individual pieces on their own....red leather skirt hint hint. and keep your eye out for mint/sea foam accents as well. khaki, white, SEAFOAM combos. thats all im gonna say. that is all. I will leave the rest to your imagination. 

So due to any obsession of mine, I already have a evergrowing wishlist by my side of RED items. but my number 1 item has got to be the amazing SENSO wedges from solestruck. They look just like the ACNE THE ADMIRE wedges except not 700 dollars?!?! They are sold out on my size but I already put myself on the waiting list. For a while now I have been lusting over the Litas but after a while of much contemplating I have decided Senso's are the way to go for 2011. It's time to change it up a bit cause I already own 3 pairs of JeffCamp shoes, pluss I spent 300 dollars on my limited edition ACNE/JC wedges last year... okay Vanessa its time to calm down. So I came to a decision and im ready to be Senso obsessed. 

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!