visitor views

17.2.11

Suno Fall 2011


So In my honest opinion, I think the most note worthy collection this season so far has been SUNO! Suno killed it again! The fall 2011 collection left me speechless! The shoes, the layering, the play on prints(my old lady in me just had a heart attack). But one thing I must have, I must have are the shoes! The shoes are god's gift to the world. I cant say I lived until I have them. I cant decide what I love more, the fabulous prints on the clothes or the identical prints on the platform shoes!?!? Now I'm gonna go mad vintage shopping tomorrow with one image in mind and it had Suno written all over it. 






XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love this collection - the prints are sooo inspiring! Thanks for posting!
    xoxo Emily
    http://bellishment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!