visitor views

7.3.11

BOLD COLORS


Bold colors for spring were everywhere on the streets during fashion week. I love the bold colors! The colors on the runway seem to be a lot richer this season. I recently purchased a bright orange red skirt that looks like a Jil Sander piece that I can't get enough of. These ladies definitely sported a mix in bold color ensembles and I bow down to them! I'm still on the search for hot pink or fuschia pants but no success. I have a very specific fit and price which makes it harder to find.


XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I love how bold colors have made a come back. It feels so happy, it screams, like bringing in a new era!!!

    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    love the coloured pants!! definetely a trend to go with.

    great blog, I'm a new follower. check out
    reflectandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stoppin by...

    love all photos, trend colours for spring 2011,, jil sander is the best

    HS - Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the girl with the pink pants and tweed jacket!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!