visitor views

7.3.11

BOLD COLORS


Bold colors for spring were everywhere on the streets during fashion week. I love the bold colors! The colors on the runway seem to be a lot richer this season. I recently purchased a bright orange red skirt that looks like a Jil Sander piece that I can't get enough of. These ladies definitely sported a mix in bold color ensembles and I bow down to them! I'm still on the search for hot pink or fuschia pants but no success. I have a very specific fit and price which makes it harder to find.


XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I love how bold colors have made a come back. It feels so happy, it screams, like bringing in a new era!!!

    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    love the coloured pants!! definetely a trend to go with.

    great blog, I'm a new follower. check out
    reflectandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces
    The significance of Arbor Day is not everyone in the Arbor Day is the day to plant a tree, but by another Arbor Day coming, so that concerns us more green

    and environmental protection issues. March 12 is Arbor Day, I hope everyone can use their own power to do some meaningful things love the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stoppin by...

    love all photos, trend colours for spring 2011,, jil sander is the best

    HS - Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the girl with the pink pants and tweed jacket!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!