visitor views

3.3.11

searching and hoping

I admit, I have been doing a lot more shopping lately and I finished this bad habit yesterday. I dont think I'm gonna run out of clothes anytime soon so there are no more shopping days for me. But what I am overjoyed about is that I managed to get some unique pieces to finally encompass specific looks I have been lusting over for months! One thing I didn't manage to find in clothes were pieces that had bubblegum stripes so i took matters into my own hands and went to my favorite fabric store that sells 2 dollar fabrics a yard so you can assume I went nuts. I found TOO many bubblegum stripe fabrics, i bought about 5 different styles and now im gonna just make the clothes for myself. 

take a look at some of these looks I'm obsessed with.

INDIAN MEEDTS COWGIRL
found a vintage navajo print maxi skirt yesterday! and some camel pieces im excited about.


PEACHES, GREYS AND CAMELS. 
this color combination is breathtaking. i've definitely had an eye out for these colors and ive managed to get them all, now I just need to put the ensemble together.


WHITE ON WHITE AND TRENCH COATS.
white on white is great for spring but one thing I am searching for like a madwoman are white thick platforms and the perfect trench coat. I still haven't found any BUT I will!


BUBBLEGUM STRIPES.
gotta start making my own bubblegum stripes pieces to wear. yay!


TEXTURES.
lace is definitely still something I love and I found a couple of great white lace pieces that I cant wait to wear!

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA



1 comment:

  1. Love the cowboy chic - very cool!

    http://www.bangonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!