visitor views

28.4.11

what my life is right now


For the news that will have the blogging community break into chaos: THE NEW AMERICAN FLAG JEFFREY CAMPBELL PLATFORMS! Nastgal just put in their new arrivals. I'm going nuts here for these shoes. I'm in the process of having a war with myself if I should get them or not get them. But I gotz to think quick cause I know for a fact they will sell out. Don't you absolutely love these Jeffery Campbells?! Has he changed the shoe world for the better? He has definitely proven that kickass shoes can be designed and produced at reasonable prices. Love him!


More spring/summer stuff! Also a place I love to get shoes is LF stores! They have the raddest Limited Edition shoes, GAUD i love them and their new spring 2011 video is music to the ears and candy to the eyes. They brilliantly used a Local Natives song which now kinda makes me want to put it on my summer jamz mix.
Fearless Future from LF Stores on Vimeo.
One more thing! I did title this post "what my life is right now" so that entails E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. now we have to talk about my obvious obsession with this 70s trend going on. Big flare jeans, high platforms, big round sunglasses, head wraps etc its basically been all very agreeable to me and MANREPELLER just kicked ass in her 70s post. love her to death.

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those shorts! I want them sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many
    thanks! Where are your contact details though?

    Take a look at my homepage :: marathon bracelet

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!