visitor views

4.5.11

outfit of the day: MIUsings

Like everyone else in the fashion world, I have been lusting over the Miu Miu bird/cat/daisy print shoes for quite a while now. I am a committed/obsessive person that needs to get a pair of her own without denting her wallet. Basically my hunt for Miu Miu look-a-likes was looking bleak but Ebay saved my life. I came across a brilliant Australian gal that was selling 4 Miu Miu look-a-likes and I bought it on the spot cause it was under $100!!! So now my feet can live happily. I don't have lots of money so I manage, thats just how we fashion lovers with limited money gots to do. Am I right?!
There's obviously a lot of prints that came out of that spring collection. The bird, human, cat, daisy prints and the different variations it came in. The only choice I was given for the miumiu inspired shoes were the rhinestone pink bird print and I gladly purchased them because every girl needs some pink in her wardrobe. The thing I love about the rhinestone design is that it is gaudy as hell! I have pink, birds and rhinestones all up on my feet and its pretty appropriate given my already opulent style and my enormous collection of sequins!
WEARING: BLACK THRIFTED PANTS, THRIFTED PINK TANK, ZARA CAT SHIRT, FOREVER21 NECKLACE AND MIUMIU INSPIRED SHOES. 

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your shoes are pretty!!!

    new follower here...

    http://baubleandbeyond.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Miu Miu's girlfriend!

    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great darling. loving the outfit as usual. you better work it :) love ya

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the prints & pinks!

    x
    Camille
    http://inwonderunderground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies!!!!!

    love
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. dope find.... if only i even had some extra kitty print moneys
    x
    crystal eyes

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!