visitor views

6.12.11

New years part 2: copper love

Um so I've kind of noticed that I'm resorting to one particular hue in sequins: COPPER! Everywhere I go I always go for the shiny copper things. Even ma nailz are a glittery  copper. Silver, gold or any other color are not an option for me. Oh and Zara's got this amazinggg copper painted sweater that looks like you melted a shit ton of pennies on it. Brilliant. If anyone would be willing to pay 80 bucks for a sweater then send it my way puhhlease!

WEARING: Anthro wide legged pants, Ann Taylor Loft copper sequined top, Hat from Bolivia. Rings were all bought in pland. And no need to shout out the shoes I was wearing cause my pants are so massive they make any shoe disappear. These pants are kind of an attention whore.
Just 3.5 weeks left for NYE! 

XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!