visitor views

14.1.12

spring is coming.

Anyone who loves fashion should know that even though its still cold outside(not in cali but everywhere else) the spring stuff is coming out. In fashion you gotta be 3 steps ahead of everyone. So when January hits, you should already have the spring trends memorized and have snagged your pieces to wear when spring comes along. Spring is that season when everyone gets creative with colors and prints. Neons and Pastels are my main focus. Neons have been my obsession since last year and my newest found love is baby blue. An even greater obsession is an all BABY BLUE one tone head to toe outfit. Just the thought of baby blue makes me feel Fre$h and relaxed. It's just such a spring color. That's what I'll be searching for in stores this season ladiez! Check out these photos I can't get enough of from color-collective.blogspot.com/ One of my new fav blogs. if you need help/inspiration with colors, color combos, palettes for outfits, home, etc. THEY'VE GOT IT! 



XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!