visitor views

21.2.12

MY WORLDLY DESIGNS

News! This is a full packed blog post with lots of updates! I had my Jewelry showcase for RAW ARTISTS this past weekend and I had a blast! It was a great experience and I met a lot of great people. There were makeup live shows, there was a crazy hello kitty on acid girl band a fun photobooth. You can check out my full featured story on: http://www.rawartists.org/orangecounty/featured/2763-fashion-parallelworld

For those who live miles and miles away from Santa Ana, CA then you can purchase my jewelry HERE
I have a lot of crystal quartz, bullet casing necklaces and terrarium necklaces and if you are a fan of TORCHLIGHT jewelry and what PLANET BLUE just posted then you'll enjoy my jewelry AND my prices. This torchlight aqua quartz necklace is $145, I've got designs that range from $30-60!
HERE IS WHAT I HAVE POSTED ON MY ETSY SITE! And there are plenty more in my store. Make sure to check back on my blog later this week. There will be a giveaway of my jewelry later this week.
XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff!

    xo

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing jewelry, I'm obsessed with stones and crystal necklaces :)
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jewelry! Gorgeous blog! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :o)

    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx you for your sweet comment dear :) ! Your collection of jewels is so original !!! You have a great imagination :)

    Xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous stuff!! love all the bullet/crystal necklaces<3

    thanks so much for your recent comment to my blog!
    come by again soon & follow :)
    xo alax

    www.gypsyriot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice !Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear! thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment!

    I love your necklace! they're very nice!!

    Congrats!

    xxx

    Simonetta

    www.zest-a-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post, your blog really inspire me!
    Keep posting dear!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!