visitor views

24.1.12

Baby it's you

Listen up! And listen to this cause I can't stop swayin to it, its the only way to move to this song. 

I am the first to admit that my blog content for the last couple of weeks has been "asi asi" but with good reason! I am currently preparing to be in Orange County's RAW ARTISTS showcase. The art director contacted me for my jewelry designs and we got to talking and I am now one of the artists being featured. So that explains my lack of outfit posts cause I am at home the majority of the time looking like a crazy bum creating pieces that I myself can't stop obsessing over. And that brings up another topic. I am saving my new jewelry pieces for the showcase, so I won't release them online till after FEB 17TH. If you are in the Orange County area, the event is at the YOST THEATRE, starts at 8pm, 21 and up and its friday, feb 17th. The event is gonna be a blast, there are gonna be photographers, press, dj's, bands, fashion designers and more. Stop by to get a sneak peek and a chance to be among the first to purchase my jewelry. 
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MY PROFILE AND PURCHASE A $10 TICKET! 
http://www.rawartists.org/view-artists/userprofile/parallelworld
Oh hold up, I'm not done. I am also working on a collab with a photographer friend, Anthony. He's currently working towards building a site for his photography because he's got a vast collection of photos that need to be shown on the blogosphere. So we're gonna work on some projects together. Let our two minds collide and create wonderful things. So keep checking back cause it's going to be featured on my blog very soon. 
Here is a taste of Anthony's work: 


XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!