visitor views

8.2.12

I put a spell on you

Before I go on a rant, I want all my followers/readers/friends to know that Google is going to eliminate google friend connect this year. Tragic, I know. So from now on if you want to follow my blog, follow me through BLOGLOVIN. 

Onto bleaker things. 
It got all gloomy yesterday, and I'm looking out my window right now and it's as if Cali forgot all about it cause the sun is back out. psh. So yesterday, I found this pathway behind a freeway all deserted and shiet. The trail went on for a while so I don't know where it led to, but I had never seen it in that part of town. Must be new. But I jumped the fence and explored and it was raining and I didn't mind. 

WEARING: 
Buffalo Exchange fringed poncho, vintage velvet bell bottoms, Forever 21 crocheted sweater, H&M boots, Jewelry designed by me. Vintage Clutch. 


XOXO MAVERICK DIVA

11 comments:

  1. Love love love your velvet bell bottoms!! I just picked up a pair that need a serious hemming before I can wear them! I heard that about GFC, but I think it's only for people that use it on non-blogger sites. But who knows. It always good to have your readers follow you somewhere! We'll see when March rolls around. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really?! I should look into the GFC thing more.

      Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. Looking gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool pics! i like the coloring on them

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style...that vintage clutch is amazing XX
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! your photos are gorgeous! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on Maverick Diva!